All Because Two People Fell In Love

All Because Two People Fell In Love

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Yucky Solids

I realize we're a little late, but she wasn't liking solids a few weeks ago when we tried them; so here's round two. I finally started really pushing Maycie on "big girl" foods and she still isn't their hugest fan. I mix wheat oatmeal with about a quarter size amount of vegetables and about double that amount of fruit. This particular mixture was the oatmeal with peas and baby applesauce. As you can see, she thought it was funny at first, then started spitting it out, then decided to be a sweet little angel and just obey Mommy and eat her food no matter how hard it was. Kingston thought it was funny so he decided to make a mess of his face. I sure love my messy kids no matter how messy they make my floors.

No comments:

Post a Comment