All Because Two People Fell In Love

All Because Two People Fell In Love

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Uncle Tyson's Graduation

I can't believe Tyson is old enough to graduate! I was fortunate enough to be able to go to his graduation today and I had a good time reminiscing about the days when Tyson thought he was a Backstreet Boy by wearing a vizor upside down and backwards. Its amazing to me that he went from being a complete shrimp to being 6'3", and that he is becoming such a man with the way he acts towards his niece and nephews. At his graduation, I could tell that everyone admires him as a person, and the girls don't think he's half bad looking either. ;) The kids enjoyed spending time with Tyson before and after graduation. I can't wait for Tyson to start the next chapter of his life by going on a mission so my kids can look up to him for that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment