All Because Two People Fell In Love

All Because Two People Fell In Love

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father's Day

This year for Father's Day just didn't want me to spend any money so I decided to make some things for him as a Father of three. The first thing I made is capes for everyone. Jess and Kingston love to pretend to be superheros together, so I took some old red curtains we had for $6 and made capes for Jess, Kingston, Maycie, and myself. We ended up flying around the family room for two hours! The second thing I made for Jess is a shirt; on front it says, "Super Dad", and on the back is a city that the kids can drive cars on. Jess loves laying on his stomach and letting the kids rub or step on his back so hopefully this shirt gets a good use out of it. Jess is the most amazing Father to our children I could have ever asked for. I am the luckiest girl in the world and am glad that our children get to enjoy their Dad every single year!

No comments:

Post a Comment