All Because Two People Fell In Love

All Because Two People Fell In Love

Monday, March 2, 2015

Happy Anniversary!!

Today marks 4 amazing years of being married to my best friend! I truly feel like we've become closer in the last year than we have in the past 4 years combined and I can't wait to see what the next year holds for us.
This year for our anniversary celebration, Jess planned an awesome date for us. We first started the night out at Olive Garden(which we have both been craving for 2 months now and just haven't taken the time to get a babysitter so that we could go), where we had WAY too much to eat! Then he took me to City Creek and we went shopping... he refused to let me leave until I bought a few things! :) We then ended the night at The Little Chocolateteers chocolate shop in the avenues where we got mouth watering fudge and the most amazing hot chocolate that we sipped on while we took a quiet walk through the falling snow. I love having our quiet time and talking about our future together... with Jess I don't think this will ever get old. :) Unfortunately, because Jess was so nice in planning a fun date for us, I decided to be nice and not take a million pictures on our date like usual; so this was the best I got at the end of the night. Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment