All Because Two People Fell In Love

All Because Two People Fell In Love

Thursday, January 26, 2017

"Having Their Wedding Day"

These cute nuggets have been the best of friends lately. I recently walked in on them "having their wedding day". Kingston asked Maycie to marry him, she said yes, they danced, through the flower bouquet to Kasen, put a flower in Maycie's hair, then started to pretend to have a baby before Mommy stopped them. I have no idea where they learned all of this, but when asked, they answered "preschool". Oh heaven help me! The next day they pretended to be married while walking down the isles with me at "At Home". Kingston was wearing a "top hat", Maycie had her flower bouquet, and Kasen would cut down the trees in their way. I sure love their imaginations right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment