All Because Two People Fell In Love

All Because Two People Fell In Love

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Today our sweet little girl is 8 days old...over a week! Its incredible how quick time flies with two little ones around the house. I finally found enough time to get Kingston down for a nap long enough to do Maycie's newborn pictures.
She was so great to work with. She was asleep for most of the time but still would not mold or be cuddly; I guess we're already seeing a little glimpse into the future of how she's going to be for us.
She's a little orange in these photos because of her jondis but I wanted to keep it that way because thats who she is.
After an hour of shooting, I decided I was done and got the pictures I wanted; not in time to get a diaper back on though. I was lucky enough to have to catch the excess liquid that fell through the blanket she was in... Poor girl tried so hard to hold it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment